There are multiple options for a user to move sprint items to another sprint.
User will be given the option to take an action on UnDone items by moving or copying them in other Sprints. It is not compulsory to take an action on UnDone items.
Following actions are supported for UnDone items:
- Move to Sprint: Use this option to move unDone items to another sprint
- Copy to Sprint: Use this option to Copy UnDone items to another sprint. It will duplicate UnDone items to target Sprint.
- Move to Backlog: You can move Undone items back to Backlog.
- Target Sprint: Select the target Sprint from the drop-down. The current Sprint UnDone Items will be moved to the target Sprint.
- Target Release: Select the target Release from the drop-down. The current Sprint UnDone items will be moved to the target Release.