On Sprint Board, Select the sprint and:
- A pop-up will show the complete stats of your sprint. You need to move/copy your incomplete items to other sprints or backlog. Click on Complete Sprint button.
- If you still have some incomplete items in the sprint , a pop-up will open. Here you can see the stat of your sprint. To close sprint, first you need to move/copy your incomplete items to other sprints or backlog. select the action appropriately.
- Click on “Update Sprint Status with no action” to close sprint by keeping its contents intact.
- Another way is to use auto close option for closing a sprint automatically on a specific date
- In Sprint settings pop-up, mark auto-close checkbox under settings and save it.
Note: If your sprint did not close automatically on its end date. Check if you have marked auto close option in Sprint settings: