Each project and team have different needs and constraints. Built-in workflows are defined to help you start working easily. You can still edit these workflows and modify them according to your needs. Built-in workflows cannot be deleted though.
- Default Scheme – defined statuses are kept generic and commonly used in tracking project progress.
- Software Development Workflow – statuses defined according to commonly used terms in software projects.
- Simplified Software Development – suitable for the teams who want to use a simplified structure for tracking item progress.
- Support and Maintenance Workflow – contains a built-in set of statuses for tracking customer tickets and following item progress.
- Business Management – to follow progress of a project related to business processes