Bulk Edit option can be used for:
- To update more than one User Stories in Backlog at once
- Delete more than one items
- Move multiple items to another Project
To bulk edit, select project on Backlog or Issue Board:
- Select items by click on checkbox beside each item. A Bulk edit drop down appears under the main navigation menu, only when you select at least one item on the board.
- Click on Bulk edit bar that opens Bulk Edit dialog.
- Edit Field values and save the changes or,
- Select an option “Move to Other Project”, select the desired project and the selected User Stories will be moved to the desired project.
- After successful changes, you are redirected to the updated Backlog.