How to Integrate Freshdesk with Yodiz
Freshdesk integration with Yodiz enables teams to view, plan and manage customer tickets with ease. You can convert Zendesk tickets into Issues or User Stories.
- Login at Yodiz
- Go to "More" from top navigation and select "Freshdesk"
- You will be prompted with form to fill 2 fields that are required for configuring Yodiz integration with Freshdesk
- Sub domain: It is prefix of Freshdesk URL for your company, for example subdomain will be "yodiztest" for Freshdesk URL: http://yodiztest.freshdesk.com
- API Key:You need to get the API key from Freshdesk portal. Please follow these steps.
- Login to Freshdesk account
- From top right corner at Freshdesk click on "profile picture"
- Click on "Profile settings"
- On right side panel at bottom you will see "Your API Key"
- Copy API Key
- Go back to Yodiz, use the copied API key and complete setup at Yodiz.
- You are done. If you face any issue, please