Write for Us – The Yodiz Blog
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Yodiz Blog.
We work with a broad range of writers — from startup founders, CEOs, Experts and Enthusiast. Our guest writers come from various background and experience like managers, productivity professionals, experienced blogger and students.
We look for articles in the areas of productivity,project management (lean, scrum, agile, kanban, scrumban, LeS,etc) , marketing, growth, team management, agile coaching, SEO, etc.
What We’re Looking For
- Long articles of 2,000-4,000 words.
- Listing blog of (Best 20 tools, Tips)
- Focused articles on any of the tips mentioned above and beyond.
- Actionable advice, sharing personal experience
Please Follow These Guidelines to Write for Us
- Title: short title of the blog
- Short Summary: write a summary what you want to write about, provide us the high level structure without the content
- Your short biodata: Your linkedin and twitter info. Link of the best 1-3 blogs you published in the past
- Deadline: when you can provide the real content.
How to Contact US
- Send us the above blog post suggestion to the email
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and short info will be published, we share and do active marketing on all of our blogs regardless of guest or our own. So you can get good traction on your content.
- You can publish the same content on elsewhere let’s say on medium, but make sure that you always put the Yodiz blog link in the footer as originally published in